Knee injury, swelling, clicking sound in knee cap, warmness in knee. Treatment?

I hit with a table my knee a few weeks ago, it idin´t hurt, but three days later I saw it swollen. It didn´t hurt, just felt the swollen, Them it went away, but I walked presing that leg as I have hurt my other foot . Now my knee is a bit swollen and on the top of the the knee cap I press and feels like a clic movment. And I can say that knee is a littla warmer than the othar. I can walk, and bend my knee, and I have no pain.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012