Knee injury, swelling, bruising, pain on walking. Iced it, no improvement. Advise?

hi, i was playing a soccer game and this girl kicked me just under my knee and it didnt hurt that bad at the time but after the game it got very swollen (so much that you couldnt see my knee) so i put some ice on it and it is now a week later and it hasnt gotten any better, it is still swollen and starting to bruis, and i can barely walk on it, but i have another game today that i really want to play in. but i dont know if this injury is serius on not. so can you please help me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012