Knee injury, swelling, bruising, fluid discharge, numbness. History of arthritis, diabetes. Cure?

I fell full force on my knee a little over a week ago it is still very swollen and bruised. I have had some fluid oozing out where I scraped my knee when I fell. Also my calf is swollen and the top of my foot seems to be numb. I have diabetes and already know that both knees need to be replaced and are full of arthritis . I have be icing and heat, taking motrin and advil but it doesn t seem to be helping the swelling. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013