Knee injury, swelling above patella which decreased after ice pack, pain on touching. Fracture?

Sliding injury in baseball game. Sliding into homeplate, my knee caught a change in elevation. This stopped my momentum jamming my knee up to my hip hindering a succesful slide, and causing me to just roll forward. I finished last inning of game. It took about an hour to swell up 2x its size, mainly above the patella . 7hrs later, the knee swelling slightly decreased due to to ice and elevation but is painful to touch on the inside edge of patella which is where contact was made during injury. I have good range of motion but only am able to handle 20-50% pressure . I do not believe it is fractured. Could be wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012