Knee injury, skin peeling, scabs, white discharge. Applied hydrogen peroxide, neosporin. Treatment?

Hi I am twelve uears old and I slipped on some wet concrete and skinned my knee pretty badly as well as two places on the top of my foot . They scabbed up after a day or so but whenever I get into the shower the scabs turn white and gooie. I pour hydrogen peroxcide on them once a day as well as putting neosporin on them regularly. School starts next week and I REALLY need these scabs to heal up. Please reply soon!!! :)
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012