Knee injury, painful to stand, feeling of knee needing to pop

Hi, I was at a party when some guy came up and jumped on my back while I wasn t ready. I fell down and landed on my knee funny, with it out the side, I had to go home after that as it hurt way too much to stand up. The pain went away after 1-2 days after the incident. My knee does not give me trouble while I walk now. But when I bend at the knee it feels weird at the top of the knee cap, it s not painful but has the feeling like it needs to pop, Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013