Knee injury, pain in inner left side, swelling, hot to touch. History of broken patella, tibia and fibula fracture. Treatment?

My dog ran into my knee two weeks ago, inner left side of the knee it hurt really bad. I have had a broken patella and a tibia and fibula fracture about 15 years ago. Minor aches and pain since then but this time the swelling is not going down and the area is hot to touch. I live in a foreign country and medical conditions are very poor here so please your advise can help. sorry have no money to pay thought this was free sorry to waste your time will deal with it
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012