Knee injury, no swelling or bruising, pain on bending, nausea. Cure for pain?

Hi, I slipped or missed a step today as I was going up some stairs and as a result I fell forward and bashed my right knee on the stairs which had a metal edge. There s no obvious swelling or bruising around the area but it has been painful ever since it happened and feels like there s more pressure on that leg now compared to my left leg. It can bear weight but only slightly. It s painful when I bend and when I try to straighten it. There s a certain area that when I push down slightly is ever so painful. I also feel sick.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012