Knee injury, large swollen spot below kneecap, can stand, move around normally. Treatment?

I hurt my knee while wrestling with a friend. It s was very painful on the inside of my jeans, like a rug burn . When I took my jeans off to look for scrapes, I found a very large swollen spot on the inside part of my left knee, slightly below the knee cap. It doesn t hurt much other than the rug burning sensation, but the swelling is very concentrated in that one spot; looks very strange to me. I can stand, walk and move around normally.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012