Knee injury due to fall, numbness, retaining fluid, sharp pain on kneeling. Treatment?

I was at work putting bread on the shelf turned and fell....didn t hit anything but the floor on my left knee and left elbow ....the elbow was sore but worked that out staying at work....I did not receive a bruise on my elbow or the leg....Since that fall, my left side of my left know has been numb and retains water or fluid, you can see it hanging above the knee, towards the left side of knee and you can see the fluid,when I stand up, behind the knee. Since the fall I have had numbness on the left side of the knee in about a 4 inch area.....If I bump or kneel on that knee it feels like electric shock ....makes my want to scream ....I am 53 and have fallen before but I have never had pain like electric shock and never have fallen with out bruising....
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012