Knee injury diagnosed as hamstring. Scan shows swollen tendon and fluid. What could be causing pain?

hi i injured my knee about 14 months ago, diagnosed hamstring . had physio who suspected miniscal tear. scan showed no miniscal tear but a cartlige tear and some other bits i cant remember send to consultant who said its hamstring go physio this is 4th physio who said she thinks miniscal had another scan where it shows a swelling tendon and fluid ( sorry not exactly word for word but remembering is hard) went physio again yesterday and i think i am anoying her because i cant do what she is asking me - i am trying though. she said she dosnt know what to do and said she will contact me next week. i have been in more pain since the vist and it is really getting me down as i keep been told different things. what could be causing the pain? how can i treat this?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer