Knee injury, bump on knee cap, pain below knee on sitting, numbness. Treatment?

I hit the side of my knee couple years ago and i got a little bump on top of my knee cap.when i rub it it feels like some kind of ligament or tissue .i really dont know.i never went to the whenever i sit my knee and the lower part of my knee starts to hurt and starts to get so uncomfortable.what can i i need to get it checked out.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
dear patient,
advice for acupressure and magnetotherapy treament;--
1. place your palm on knee cap after sitting on chair,and see where is your middle finger toe, this is i the point to be press clock wise 5 time,each 30 second.
2. place south pole med power magnet for half an hour twice a day for 15 days.
3 drink magnetic water 4 time a day regularly
hope you may get good relief in a month.