Knee hurts to touch, using knee brace, history of cracked knee. What should I do?

I cracked my knee 2 years ago and I have been doing things fi.e ever since. Yeah sometimes it still hurts but now there is a spot in my knee where kt even hurts to touch jt. Hurts to bed or straighten my knee. I stand on it all day at work and use a knee brace but it still really Hursts. I cant kneel on it or anything it brings tears tk my eyes its been like this nonstop for two days and hasnt gotten better what is wronf with jt and what should I do
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012