Knee has torn meniscus that hurts, breast pain, nerve pain. What is wrong?

I had scope done on my left knee 2 weeks ago for torn meniscus . The Dr told my daughter he also had to burn off some stuff that was hanging down. I continue to have a lot of pain in my knee and leg. My leg and for is always swollen and has been checked for blood clots twice since surgery. Now my left breast hurts really bad as well. The pain feels like nerve pain ...not pain from surgery. Why is it still so painful and why in m y breast now as well?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013