Knee, chin and nasal injury, tiredness, headache, body pain. Taking pain killers. Healing time?

Hi, I had a fall 2 days ago, I caught my left leg ona little fence as I climpbed over and went down on both knees, hit mt chin on the florr, felt as though my head bounced and I hit my nose full on, causing my nose to burst and breaking my glasses. I weigh 12st.7 so went with quite a bank. Since then I feel so tired, have a niggling headache and the whole of my body aches. I went to the doctors who said my blood pressure was fine and take pain killers for the pain. how long should I feel like this
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013