Knee cap injury. Soreness, stiffness, pouch of fluid above knee. Leg pain, hot to touch

I am a sportswoman ande I was playing futsal on a concrete ground and fell straight onto my right knee cap, the pain was excruciating and felt like just a bruise , this was a week ago and the pain is just as sore but a lot stiffer after doing exercise. It also feels like there is a pouch of fluid above my knee. Sometimes there is a sensation of stinging, my whole leg aches and my knee is constantly hot to touch. Other areas around my knee are painful. I have no struggle in walking/ running etc.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012