Knee and shoulder sprains due to fall, calves and ankles edema, swelling with blood pooling. Recommendations?

hello, i had 2 separate falls this calendar year (back to back) right knee sprain in january and the 4th week passed and i fell on my shoulder and left knee sustaining another severe sprain....the problems now are that my calves and ankles are still edema and swollen with some blod pooling still in the feet around my knees re almost back to normal but these other symptoms are still manifesting..what can i do to try to alleviate this ongoing redness and swelling? your answer is appreciated very much....jay
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013