Knee and lower back pain. Prescribed saaz-ds, glevo 500. Side-effects of medication?

I was having knee and lower back pain (and knee swelling ) , initally the Dr. said it could be a Gut infection or urine infection, but the blood and urine test was normal. He has asked me to take Saaz-DS for 10 days 1 tab and then 2tabs a day to continue for a month and then again take a blood test . He has also asked me to take Tab Ace - Proxyvon for a month, and Glevo 500 for 3 weeks . Will these tablets have any side effects?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012