Knee and feet pain, taking rabosure, osteofit-C, oxydol-M, doing knee exercise. Alternate medicine?

I have pain in my knees and I get cramps and pain in my feet when I walk for a long time. Also my feet ache in the night when I sleep. I have been to the doctor and got my test done. Now I am prescribe with these medicines.........Rabosure, Osteofit-C, Alto, Uprise-D3 and Oxydol-M. I am talking these medicine for the past 1 week. Is there any other medicine .Ialso do my knee exercises and am asked to stand in the sun for 15 mns. Is there any other remedy. Are these tablets good that I am talking
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012