Knee and feet pain, have facial hair, critters on eye lashes, have worms. What can be done?

I am having unbatable pain in my feet and knees and can walk in the mornings, started with my foot hurting at nite wakeing me up. I also know I have some type of parasite because I have facail mites and my immune system is low but no one believs me. I have seen them. I have eye twitching and stomach swelled and seedy things in my mouth and white dried drool on the sides of my mouth and from my tear ducts in the mornings. PLEASE HELP ME! I have no credit cards or money, on disabilaty and need help! Can they use me on the site for free? I am desperate! I had Hep C Geno type 1 and liver is at stage 2. I have been hep c free after 6 months of treatment which I went through like a breeze. But loosing hair gaiing facial hair and see little critters on my eye lashes and eyebrows. I am on high doses of pain meds that aren t helping. Started a lot of vitamins and tried stuff from the health store such as oregeno ail, tea tree, and did the colon cleanse which i had lots of small clearish worms . I feel like I am dying. I have no money or a credit card, is there anyway they can help me I am on medicaid and medicare . I am desperate! They can use me as an example on your site. If not, I can t afford to get the advice. I am sorry and was looking foward to someone to help me.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013