Knee and elbow have dry skin, cracks and hard to remove, keeps peeling. Sounds like?

my daughter has very hard dry skin on the inside of her elbow and backs of knees.Her underarms are also dark brown and peeling the dry skin seems to be appearing in the cracks of her skin and is very hard to remove. We are using dermol and elocon and have also used a bacterial/fungus cream which reduced soreness under the arm but the skin is peeling and brown.I know my daughter has atopic ezema but there seems to be something else going on. she s had oral steriods and antibiotics .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013