Knee accident, total tear in ACL of knee, taking Via ananas pills. Are they good?

hi i am 26 years old and i am 172 cm tall and 98 KG i tried a lot of diets from 2010 till 2012 wiz no responses, and when i tried a smal excersises everyday like moving , still no responses, then i tried going to a gem and taking LIPO SEX BLACK PILLS , i started losing some weight but not in a statesfaction way, now i am not able to go to a gem coz i had a terrible accident on my right knee and i have a total tear in the ACL of the right knee, and i had to be at home, i started to take VIA ANANAS pills..... please is it good for me or not....and what is the best way beside taking pills? or i have to give up this pilss???
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012