Klippel trenaunay syndrome, smokers cough, acid reflux. Is this related to respiratory issues or klippel trenaunay syndrome

My 6 month old son was recently diagnosed with Klippel Trenauney Syndrome . He has had what my husband calls a smoker s cough since he was about 6 weeks. We have a general surgeon on the case as well as a hematologist . We were recently we referred to a pulmonalogist and a GI physician due him still having acid reflux issues. Would the respiratory issues be connect with KTS?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012