Kissed breast, fingered on vagina over vagina. Will this cause HIV?

hello doctor, help me in my below question 2 Months ago i had met girl in cab and she asked sexual pleasureto me I kissed her breast for about 3 minuts and tried to fingured her over her pant for 2 minuts soon after I relized I should stop it and i stopped that then I relized that the same fingure which I used to fingured or rub her vegina over the panty ha d one day cut and it was not bleeding it was rainning out side so my fingur and her pant was wet can it be couse HIV transmission I have been worried more than 2 months and started feeing like ill soon after 2 nd day of that inccident help me do I need to get tasetd.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012