Kink under scapula, hurts on breathing or bending. What could have caused this?

I have a kink in my back underneath my left scapula and hurts when I breath in deep or bend over. I get it from time to time and assume it s a pinched nerve. I feel as though I can move around or stretch it out, but it doesn t seem to work. After a couple days it goes away but this time it s been lingering. I work out regularly and am fit, eat well, plenty of water, and haven t injured myself. It s kind of out of the blue.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer