Kindly suggest where can we avail a free treatment for a 3 year old with hearing disability

Sir my brothers son has a hearing disability also he is financially not well off how can he get the treatment for his son the patient is a 3 year old , he has hearing disability from birth and fro tht reason he is unable to speak .Doctor s are suggesting operation of the ear. The childs father belongs to very low income group . i would like information as to how to proceed in availing free treatment . Thank you .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011