Kindly give some health tips so that I can feel fresh in the morning for exercise

hi, my age 31 yrs, wt 55 kg. Ht. 5.2 . I am a working lady, timings 9.30 to 6, and leave my home in morning after having a glass of milk, carry breakfast, lunch with me and eat whenever gets time. Now in this age, i have started getting slight pain in my knee joints also. I have one child female of 2.9 yrs - she takes feed in the night and irritating sometime. Moreover she sleeps late at night around 1 to 2 pm. Due to which sleep is also not proper. Kindly give some health tips so that i can feel fresh in the morning and get time for exercise and health care
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011