Kinda personal, I need your opinion

Do you wax, shave it all, or leave a little bit of hair down there . Like is it bad or unhealthy if you just shave it all using a regular razor ? But yeah what do most women do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I would think waxing hurts (ouch!) but some women tolerate it just fine. Shaving all or part is in no way unhealthy, just be careful not to cut anything, and use plenty of suds and sharp razors to avoid razor burn. I think what women do varies greatly. European women frequently do nothing (all natural), even to their arm pits -- or so I've heard. Most women keep the hair trimmed at the very least for hygeine purposes. What you choose to do is up to you, or you and your partner. Good luck, be careful with that wax or razor, and hope this helps! : )