Kind of queezy feeling and have not much of an appetite. Wondering if we've been exposed to something that is more dangerous than it is understood to be?

My 17 year old daughter and myself were at home over spring break and primarily in the house for 2 days while I applied a pretty healthy amount of food grade diatomaceous earth to every nook and cranny of my house to alleviate pest. On the 3rd day I vacuumed up and applied water to as much of the application that I could get to, minus behind dressers and mirrors that I cannot reach after I produced a tinge of blood in my spit. I squirted water from a spray bottle to moisten as much as possible. For about 2 days now, we've both been not completely nauseated but that kind of "queezy" feeling and have not much of an appetite. Her stomach actually "hurts" a little and I'm forced to wonder if we've been exposed to something that is more dangerous than understood to be????? Help! Thank you, Alicia
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that the queasy feeling and not having appetite are related to your daughter having anxiety attacks. I also think that you should rule out allergies if she is being around the house and doing things that she has never done before. Avoiding the allergen would then be the answer. I also think that a visit with a doctor would be helpful if the spitting blood does not stop.

I hope this helped and I wish you the very best. Take care!