Kids having headache, sensitive body, stomach ache, fever and diarrhoea. Concerned

Hello , I am concerned about my son. He is 6 and it over all.very sensitive . He had a bad headache last saturday tben the next day he said he felt sick with stomach pains. Then by sunday he had a 102 fever and diarreah in the early morning on monday. His stools did not get better until thursday. And he went back friday. But he is still complaing on and off that his stomach hurts and today he had another headache. He had a visit to the doctor and she did say that it could laat up to 7 days but its been 10 since he hasnt felt well
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012