Kidneys show slight loss of corticomedullary differentiation consistent with early renal parenchymal disease. Meaning ?

Doctor, i am 49 yrs ,my height is 5 4 and my weight is 116 lbs i did an ultrasound and the result is : Both Kidneys show slight loss of corticomedullary differentiation consistent with early renal parenchymal disease. The right Kidney measures 9.0 cm. The left Kidney measures 10.0 cm. I am a diabetic , also have a high heart beat about 120 to 134 and i also have Thyroids. Please tell me what the Ultrasound means . Thank You
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013