Kidneys show fullness of calyces and left kidney shows echogenic focus in midcalyx. Indications?

I just got my ultrasound report and it says.....Both kidneys are of normal size with good cortico-medullary differentiation. No clyceal dilatation in them......Right kidney measures 9.66cm in length with cortical thickness of 1,29cm...Left Kidney measures 10.26 cm in length with cotical thickness of 1.4cm...Both kidneys show fullness of its calyces and teh lkeft kidney shows an echogenic focus in the midcalyx (crystal)... Urinary bladder is normal shape and capacity... prostate is of normal size (16.28ml) with uniform schogenicity.....Impression: Fullness both KIdneys? cause....i was supposed to see a nephrologist 2 weeks from now but my cardiologist ask me to see him as soon as possible.This has caused some panic in me...what could have been teh problem based on this result? Would appreciate any help and advise. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013