Kidney with tiny calculi crystals, recurrent UTI, frequent urination. Normal transvaginal ultrasound. Treatment?

hi.30 yrs old. 5 2. weight. 45 kilo.from philippines..single. i went to obgyne... she told me to take transvaginal ultrasound ... to check if everything is normal.. it was... only to find out that there a problem with my bladder ... i have taken a KUB ultrasound. both kidney are normal with few tiny calculi crystals such as uric acid , oxalate , xanthine, or matrix crystals are seen . pre-void volume :550ml post void residual urine volume : 494.9 ml the doctor say my UB is diffusedly thickened,,, when i pee... incomplete bladder emptying. multiple low level echoes are noted within, most likely representing debris or segments, blood pigment or even tiny stones wide necked diverticulum at the right infero-lateral wall of UB impression: a. distal, partially obstructing process, proximal to uvj b. decreasd ureteral peristalsis as seen in recent passage of a stone & /or UTI C. vesicoureteral reflux ub wall changes suggestive of chronic cystitis my symptom recurrent uti, even i drink medication like ciprobay for 10 day 2x a day.. my uti still not cure, also bactrim 500mg.3x a day.. still have uti... i have frequency urinating...but when i sit to pee.... pressure in the abdomen when i took 5-10 second to urinate. not so many urine come out. sometimes i have to jump up and down ... 2nd urination again... weird right? wake -up at night to urinate... my urine color is yellow but have an awful smell... like acidic smell so strong... i drink cranberry juice, as i read it cure the uti... for 4 days.. still i have uti... i have tested cbc, fbs its all normal urinary test show - positive bacteria in my urine analysis help me ,, what to do... what medication would i take that available here in philippines? what remedies? what drink and food to avoid? what disease i have?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013