Kidney transplantation. Now on dialysis. Can there be a proper treatment anywhere?

Dear Sir, I am Abdul Aziz from Bangladesh. My brother Abul Khair is suffering in Kidney problem aged only 25 years. In Bangladesh I tried my heart a soul for the treatment. According to Bangladeshi doctor their is no other alternative way except kidney transparent. At the moment doctor suggested to take diolosys 2 to 3 times in a week. We already allowed 5 times diolosis and taking preparation for more diolosis. I don t know whether it is proper treatment or not. As I believe it is not the proper treatment of the kidney recovery. Would you please be kind enough to us allowing to know, if we come to India is their any possibility for better treatment. I will not hesitate to write that in Bangladesh kidney treatment is poor. Here all the prescription of the doctors and test results attached herewith the mail. Waiting for you quick reply. Please be kind enough with us. Waiting for your immediate reply for next action. Thanking you.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
As your doctor suggested if his kidneys are irreversibly damaged only definite treatment is kidney transplant. Dialysis is another option if kidney transplant is not possible but it is not a definite treatment. There are many centres in India where kidney transplants are done. Most centre are doing only live related kidney transplants. Ahmedabad, bangalore, chennai and Delhi have good centres.

Thank you