Kidney transfer. Detected with acute rejection symptom. On antibiotics. What else?

A kidney transfer was done,which was detected with acute rejection symptom at early stage.Hence was treated with immune suppression drugs: ATG. Within a few days pneumonia developed with fluid retention within lungs. Hence is currently undergoing high antibiotic dosages.The patient has lost considerable weight and at the moment one can see/feel the hips bones and rib.The patient is extremely weak and also drowse off to sleep.I suffering from loose motion and also developed bed sores near the rectum . However the daily urine output is 1.5 liters even though water intake is 600 ml..creatinnine level is 4.3 and hemoglobin is 6.9. Please advise if the patient should undergo immune suppression once again .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012