Kidney stones, urinary track disease, urinary pipe narrowed, infection. Ayurvedic medicine?

Recently iam detected with kidney stones and urinary track disease.Doctors says that my urinary pipe got narrowed ,either duo to infection or injury .in other words there is fat accumulation in the track.because of this i have to urinate more frequently, i can t empty my blader in asingle attempt.I feel very bad. every thing is ok in urine amd blood reports as well as in complete ultrasound except this: -right kidney shows echogenic calculus middle pole measuring 2.7 mm. -left kidney shows echogenic calculus middle pole measuring 3.4 mm impression: 1. normal sozed prostrate with significant residual urinr(110 ml)-- ---stricture urethra to be considered. 2. bilateral renal calculi with no back pressure changes. Doctor suggest minor operation for urine pipe narrowness, i dont eant to go under knife. Please some one here suggest a Ayurvedic remedie.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012