Kidney stones, on catheter, tube often gets blocked due to sticky fluid and small stones, sticky urine. Cure?

I have a friend, Who had kidney stones and right now cathetere is attached from her back side. But the problem is that her tube blocks bcz of sticky fluid and some times small stones. Sometimes she had sticky urine . Although she is under doctor guidance, but still wants to know, fhow sticky fluid coming from tube attached to kidney and what cure can be for that. She will soon have a open surgery to remove stones as all the other methods not worked.Pls help us in this regard. thanks.Dinesh,New Delhi,India
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012