Kidney stones, infections, high protein levels in urine. Urine test done. Steps to prevent stones, infections?

i m curious what might be the problem..i have had 3-4 kidney stones passed the past year all resulting in kidney infections . i have consistently had protein levels above 20 in my urine for years now. i am doing a 24 urine collection tomorrow for my doc. my last lab results were from when i had my last kidney stone/infection and i will paste them in. i m just wondering if i have something wrong with my kidney or do i just need to drink more water? thanks, 41 yr old female, Component 6/12/2012 UA GLUC NEGATIVE UA BILI NEGATIVE UA KETONES NEGATIVE UA SP GR 1.009 HGB, UR QL LARGE (A) PH UA 7.5 UA PROT 30 (H) UA UROBILINOGEN 2.0 UA NO2 NEGATIVE LE, UA LARGE (A) APPEARANCE UR SLCLDY COLOR UR YELLOW SP SOURCE CLEAN MICRO EXAM, UR COMPLETE WBC, UR 116 (H) RBC, UR 182 (H) UA BACT/HPF PRESENT (A) SQUAMOUS CELLS, UR SED QN 35 (H) AMORPHOUS SED PRESENT
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012