Kidney stone, tingling, itching, proteinuria, blood while urinate, urine is orange in coloration. Healing time?

I've had a kidney stone for the past 3 months. The typical kidney stone pain stopped this past month but the stone has not passed. I can tell it is still there because of a tingling, itching sensation that I get. It feels like urine is moving around the stone but only in small amounts and that there is some resistance but not enough to cause colicky pain or kidney dilation. I've been drinking lots of water and lemon juice and the stone still hasn't come out. I wonder about proteinuria because there is a small amount of frothing (barely noticeable) when I urinate and the bubbles don't go away for some time. Also, there is occasionally blood as sometimes my urine is orange in coloration. What should I do? How long does it take for a stone to seriously impair my kidney?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013