Kidney stone stuck in the urethra. Tingling feeling. Any other treatment options than surgery?

Hi ,my name is Natalie, I,m a 40 years old female, and I have one kidney stone (4 or 5 mm) stuck in my urethra tube right in the end for 3 month now ,I can feel it tingle and only ones I felt real pein. I refuse to go to surgery and I been taking cranberry juce,water,limon etc...please let me know if there is any other way to get it out! Should I wait longer to see if cames out by it self or this can be a danger to me, and damage my urethra?. Help me pleeeeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012