Kidney stone removed. Having pain. Took laxative and enemas. Not having proper bowel movement. What to do?

My sister had surgery Thursday to have a kidney stone removed. The dr called her that m!orning to say he was removing it at 1pmu that day. She had already eaten but they said not to worry about it. Well she went &saw they didn t get her in till 4pm. They removed the stone & sent her home with medicine for pain. She is still having alot of pain &I cant go to the bathroom. She returned to the hospital, as the one did the surgery is on vacation now. They told her to try laxative &take enemas. She s done that &I finally been able to go but is now pooping what looks like cotton & has done this 2 times. She is still in alot of pain &I was wondering if they could ve packed her while in surgery &I forgot to take it out. What should she do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012