Kidney stone on right ureter,blood in urine,burning sensation in urethra while urinating,burning on sole of right foot

A month ago, I had a scan that showed a small kidney store on the right ureter , and I have been drinking lots of water (3 litres a day) to flush it out. Over the past three days, I have been seeing some blood in my urine (in the first flow ). I also have some burning sensation in the urethra when I urinate as well as on the sole of my right foot. What could be wrong? Kidney or bladder stones?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012