Kidney stone, back pain, itching inside the penis, no discharge

Hello. Two weeks ago or something I probably developed a kidney stone , severe pain on the side of my back four times during three days. Drank lots of water each time and the pain subsided 30-45 minutes afterwards. A couple of days ago it started itching inside the top of my penis and it s been doing that regularly ever since. There is no discharge , no change of skin colour, no risk of STDs. It only itches and a little bit more during urinationl but not much. What can it be? Cheers!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012