Kidney stone. Pain in left flank, nausea, dark urine. CT scan. Oxycodone, Flomax. Should it be treated immediately?

Went to ER in servery pain in my left flank and nausea had CT scan and they found a 3mm kidney stone been drinking water for four days first couple days was hard to keep down still have nausea yesterday felt alright no pain in kidneys but last night started again and nauseas and pain not as bad as when if first started I was given oxicodone and flomax oh and to top it off I have no insurance my question is should i go back to er or wait it out chills sometime but no fever its like the pain makes me chiver very dark urine even though drinking as much as i can hold down and little floating tissue has shown up in my urine
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013