Kidney removed due to infection, joint and muscle pain, positive urine tests. What could be this?

Hi, for the past week and a half i have had joint and muscles pain which has gotten worse over the past couple of days, it is now at the point i need help getting out of bed/chairs etc as the pain is so bad. Its affected my ankles, calfs, hips, lower back, shoulders, elbows, both arms and my fingers. I'm 30 years old and female my past medical history is kidney removal due to infection and stones, 2 cysts on my liver which hemorrhaged and pcos. My temp is 37.8 and i did a urine test which has blood+++ and protein++. could the pain be dur to a uti or could it be something else??? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013