Kidney malrotated, blood in urine and had gallbladder removed. Treatment?

Hello My wife age 33 years gone through surgery of Gall Balder which was removed about more then 10 years, three children all of them through surgery got some blood in urine and go for US the report of us speaks that everything is normal except the right kidney slightly malrotated , no hydronephrosis or nepherlithiasis on either side, I want to ask you is it some how dangerous for her remaining life and what is the treatment available for this abnormality. thanks Muhammad Tayyub +0000 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012