Kidney infection. Taken Cipro. Weak, pain like ovaries are throbbing. Stones?

I was diagnosed with kidney infection two days ago. I have only taken three Cipro since, but I feel ten times worse today. From only the Nausea and bad back pain, I now am incredibly weak and have developed a pain that feels like my ovaries are throbbing (or general area, somewhat menstrual crampish). The pain isn't excruciating so I don't think it is stones. Sent home with note to go to the ER if it gets worse, but is that only for stones? Should I go due to how weak and absolutely miserable I am??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013