Kidney functions low, High tryclrides. Prescribed asprin. Stop drinking beer? Food for kidney?

I had some lab work done my clinic called and said that most everything was good however they said my kidney functions were a little low nothing to worry about. They said they would do another lab in june to keep an eye on it. My tryclrides were a little high the doctor told me to go on a low dose asprin daily.also was told to go on a low fat diet. I do drink a light beer every now and then.should I stop drinking a beer every now and then.I am on snytroid and my numbers were fine.what foods should I eat for my kidneys .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013