Kidney failure. Receiving dialysis. Has flu, low oxygen and had hypoglycemia. On amlodioine. New medical condition?

My father has kidney failure receives dialysis 3x a week, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, he currently has the flu he had low oxygen and had a hypoglycemic episode last week drop to 29 blood sugar, I've noticed ever since that day he seems very disoriented, eyes are wide open, his arm shakes at night, and is always dizzy, he murmers at night. he is currently taking antibiotics, amlodioine, cardivolol, and insulin. My question is with his new symptoms is there some new medical condition going on.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013