Kidney failure. Low hemoglobin. Prescribed Arnesab. Had high creatinine levels. What do I do?

hi am 22 years girl since 2003 to 2007 the ceratinin was 1.5 to 1.6 but my Dr didnt told me anything becuse he think that wasnt dangerus at 4/2012 i had headick ( i eat so salty food) and visit the same Dr my BP was 190/95 and the ceratinine was 6.5 and Urea is 140 he sent me to hospital and they told me i had kidny faliure final stage and if i didnt find kidny i must do dilylisa after 4 months my mother do all test and she can give me kidny but at 8/2012 my blood was 8 and the Dr said i must take 10 Arnesab in two month but at 9/2012 ceratinin jump to 12 and at 10/2012 to 15.8 and my blood 8 he told me to be ready for diaylis for two weeks couse i cant take kidny from my mother now i feel my Dr didnt do anything since 8/2012 to 10/2012 he didnt even tell me what test i must do what i do??
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012